These authors contributed equally to this work.
CaMKII represses transcriptionally active β-catenin to mediate acute ethanol neurodegeneration and can phosphorylate β-catenin
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 523–535, February 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 523–535.
Cover Image for this issue: doi: 10.1111/jnc.12539.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- NIH MERIT. Grant Number: R37 AA11085
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!