These authors have contributed equally.
Autosomal-dominant Alzheimer's disease mutations at the same codon of amyloid precursor protein differentially alter Aβ production
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 330–339, January 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 330–339.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 07:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: FIS/PI100018
Figure S1. CHO-K1 cells were transfected with Dendra tagged wtAPP or APP containing I716F, I716V or I716T mutations.
Figure S2. Characterization of the C99-Dendra2 construct by confocal microsocopy.
Figure S3. Characterization of the full length APP-Dendra2 construct by confocal microsocopy.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.