The secretogranin II gene is a signal integrator of glutamate and dopamine inputs
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 233–245, January 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 233–245.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan
- Kashiwado Memorial Foundation for Medical Research
Figure S1. Effects of the CaMK inhibitor KN-93 on Scg2 mRNA induction.
Table S1. Genes whose mRNA levels changed in response to TEA in cDNA microarray analysis.
Table S2. Genes whose mRNA levels changed in response to db-cAMP in cDNA microarray analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.