Murine dopaminergic Müller cells restore motor function in a model of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 6, pages 829–840, March 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 829–840.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
|jnc12475-sup-0001-FigS1.tiff||TIFF image||1223K||Figure S1. TH-positive cells found in the striatum of grafted animals are Müller cells.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.