Neurobiological consequences of acute footshock stress: effects on tyrosine hydroxylase phosphorylation and activation in the rat brain and adrenal medulla
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 547–560, February 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 547–560.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- University of Newcastle
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!