Blocking the apolipoprotein E/Amyloid β interaction in triple transgenic mice ameliorates Alzheimer's disease related amyloid β and tau pathology
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 577–591, February 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 577–591.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 11:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG20245, NS073502
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!