The interactive roles of zinc and calcium in mitochondrial dysfunction and neurodegeneration
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 592–602, February 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 592–602.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- NINDS. Grant Number: Z01 NS002610
Figure S1. NMDA receptors are not permeable to Zn2+.
Figure S2. Only a small fraction of neurons express Ca2+-permeable AMPA/kainate receptors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.