Cover Image for this issue: doi: 10.1111/jnc.12555.
MS-275, a Class I histone deacetylase inhibitor, protects the p53-deficient mouse against ischemic injury
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 509–515, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 509–515.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- American Heart Association
- National Institutes for Health. Grant Numbers: NS035533, NS056031, NS065319, AG033720
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!