Identification of two novel Shank3 transcripts in the developing mouse neocortex
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 280–293, January 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 280–293.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 11:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Science and Technology of Japan
- Japan Foundation for Pediatric Research
Figure S1. Schematic diagram of the construction of EGFP expression vector pGL3-In10-EGFP by a two-step PCR method.
Figure S2. Schematic diagram of the construction of the myc-tagged SHANK3 isoform expression vectors, pCAGGS-myc-Shank3c-3 and pCAGGS-myc-Shank3c-4.
Data S1. Plasmid construction.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.