These authors contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of quantitative trait loci in mice suggests a role of Enoph1 in stress reactivity
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 6, pages 807–817, March 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 807–817.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: PL005166
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!