Ectopic expression of transcription factor AP-2δ in developing retina: effect on PSA-NCAM and axon routing
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 72–84, April 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 10.1111/jnc.12521
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 114993
Figure S1. Apoptosis in AP-2δ overexpressing cells.
Figure S2. Co-expression of lineage-specific markers and AP-2δ in E10 embryos.
Figure S3. Neurite outgrowth from dissociated AP-2δ–overexpressing retinal cells.
Figure S4. Ocular phenotype observed in GFP- AP-2δ –injected embryos is caused by AP-2δ1 mis-expression within the retina.
Figure S5. Localization of PSA-NCAM and GAP43 in GFP- AP-2δ-positive regions of the retina.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.