These authors contributed equally to this study.
Molecular, pharmacological, and signaling properties of octopamine receptors from honeybee (Apis mellifera) brain
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 284–296, April 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 284–296.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2013 11:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ba 1441/6-1
Figure S1. Amino acid sequence-alignment of honeybee octopamine receptors.
Table S1. Splice donor and acceptor sites of honeybee AmoctR genes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.