- Journal of Neurochemistry announces the move to Online Only publication as of January 2014 (issue 128-1), with the recent release of the new App for iPad. Versions for iPhone and Android will follow soon.
- The App can be downloaded from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/journal-neurochemistry-for/id655612235
- Special Issues have been published on:
- In addition to the Society for Neuroscience (SfN) and the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS), the ISN has become a member of the global advocacy initiative recently launched by International Brain Research Organization (IBRO), with a first panel discussion and poster presentation held at SfN in San Diego this November.
- The ISN council has decided to launch two new exciting ventures:
- A joint ISN-JNeurochem Flagship School envisioned to be a recurring school that focuses on high impact research, to be launched in celebration of ISN's 50th anniversary celebration
- A junior investigator committee to provide a voice for our junior researchers in society and biennial meeting issues.