Axon targeting of the alpha 7 nicotinic receptor in developing hippocampal neurons by Gprin1 regulates growth
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 649–662, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 649–662.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Wings for Life Spinal Cord Research Foundation. Grant Number: R01-HL104127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!