Axon targeting of the alpha 7 nicotinic receptor in developing hippocampal neurons by Gprin1 regulates growth
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 649–662, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 649–662.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Wings for Life Spinal Cord Research Foundation. Grant Number: R01-HL104127
Figure S1. The Alex-647 Bgtx (fBgxt) signal is in the presence of the selective α7 agonist PNU282987.
Table S1. Confirmation of protein bands in using mass spectrometry.
Table S2. Confirmation of protein bands using mass spectrometry.
Table S3. Pearson's r-values confirming the effect of drug treatment on various parameters of axon growth as presented in Fig. 3 of the manuscript.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.