These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hypoxia causes autophagic stress and derangement of metabolic adaptation in a cell model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 413–425, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 413–425.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- European Community's Health. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 259867
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, Università e Ricerca, (MIUR)
- Fondo Investimenti Ricerca di Base
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!