These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hypoxia causes autophagic stress and derangement of metabolic adaptation in a cell model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 413–425, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 413–425.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- European Community's Health. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 259867
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, Università e Ricerca, (MIUR)
- Fondo Investimenti Ricerca di Base
Figure S1. Effect of hypoxia on the expression level of cleaved caspase 3 protein of the WT-NSC and G93A-NSC cell lines.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.