Role of beta-defensin 2 and interleukin-4 receptor as stroke outcome biomarkers
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 463–472, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 463–472.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2014 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: FI09/00017
- Vall d'Hebron Institute of Research
- Neurovascular Research Laboratory. Grant Number: FIS 11/0176
Table S1. SearchLight® antibodies library list.
Table S2. Demographic and clinical factors from discovery and validation cohorts.
Table S3. Biomarker levels in the validation cohort regarding demographic and clinical variables.
Table S4. Comparison between predictive models with only clinical variables and models including biomarkers for worsening at 48 h.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.