Cover Image for this issue: doi: 10.1111/jnc.12561.
Targeted gene mutation of E2F1 evokes age-dependent synaptic disruption and behavioral deficits
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 850–863, June 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 850–863.
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2014 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!