Inhibition of interleukin-1β production by extracellular acidification through the TDAG8/cAMP pathway in mouse microglia
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 683–695, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 683–695.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21390016, 24500435
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Japan–Korea basic scientific cooperation
Figure S1 Effects of extracellular acidification on the LPS-induced production of IL-1β in microglia.
Figure S2 LPS-induced NF-κB (p65) nuclear translocation and binding to DNA do not seem to be affected by acidic pH.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.