These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of peptide fraction and counter ion on the development of clinical signs in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 696–703, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 696–703.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- National Multiple Sclerosis society
- VA Merit Review
- Research Career Scientist award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!