Predominant role of plasma membrane monoamine transporters in monoamine transport in 1321N1, a human astrocytoma-derived cell line
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 591–601, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 591–601.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 21390171
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 21650088
Figure S1. Time-dependent uptake of serotonin.
Figure S2. Time-dependent uptake of dopamine.
Figure S3. Time dependent of dopamine uptake in the presence or absence of 10 μM pargyline (a monoamine oxidase inhibitor) and 500 nM tolcapone (a catechol O-methyl transferase inhibitor) for 2–30 min.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.