Read the Editorial Highlight for this article on page 895.
Interferon-γ induces leucine-rich repeat kinase LRRK2 via extracellular signal-regulated kinase ERK5 in macrophages
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 6, pages 980–987, June 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 980–987.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2014 12:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Hertie Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!