A novel role of suppressor of cytokine signaling-2 in the regulation of TrkA neurotrophin receptor biology
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 614–627, May 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 614–627.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2014 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- NHMRC. Grant Number: #628344
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Melbourne Faculty Research Grant
Figure S1. Representative images of 4h DRG cultures from SOCS2 mutant mice.
Figure S2. Histogram of mean surface TrkA intensity levels in a representative experiment (n = 4 transgenic (Tg) and n = 4 wildtype (Wt) in each condition).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.