Inhibition of glucosylceramide synthase stimulates autophagy flux in neurons
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 884–894, June 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 884–894.
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 12:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2013
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
Figure S1. Measuring autophagy flux using the inducible Flp-In™ T-Rex™-EGFPp62 HEK293 cell line.
Figure S2. Inhibition of GlcCer synthase does not decrease the phosphorylation of ERK.
Figure S3. Inhibition of GlcCer synthase increases lysosomal/late endosomal compartment in HEK293T cells.
Figure S4. Inhibition of GlcCer synthase does not affect the degradation of mutant α-synuclein (A53T) in the inducible PC12- α-Syn cell line.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.