In vivo brain macromolecule signals in healthy and glioblastoma mouse models: 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy, post-processing and metabolite quantification at 14.1 T
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 806–815, June 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 129, 806–815.
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- Leenaards and Jeantet Foundations
- Damm-Etienne Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!