Read the Editorial Highlight for this article on page 325.
The Aβ-clearance protein transthyretin, like neprilysin, is epigenetically regulated by the amyloid precursor protein intracellular domain
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 419–431, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 419–431.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2014 01:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- UK Medical Research Council
- Alzheimer's Research UK
- Russian Academy of Science. Grant Number: 13-04-00388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!