These authors contributed equally to this work.
3D Electrospun scaffolds promote a cytotrophic phenotype of cultured primary astrocytes
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 215–226, July 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 215–226.
Cover Image for this issue: doi: 10.1111/jnc.12571.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- NHMRC. Grant Numbers: APP1020332, APP1050684, APP1020401, APP1019833
- Australian Research Council
- Viertel Charitable Foundation
- Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Facility
Figure S1. Preliminary studies were performed to examine the effect of cell densities on astrocytic growth and distribution on 3D PCL scaffolds with cells maintain in 2D on glass coverslips serving as an internal control.
Figure S2. Nuclear staining (Hoechst 33342) of primary astrocytes sub-cultured on coverslips (a, b), random PCL (c, d) and aligned PCL (e, f) for 4 (a, c, e) or 12 DIV (b, d, f).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.