These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered as equal senior authors.
Cyr61 activates retinal cells and prolongs photoreceptor survival in rd1 mouse model of retinitis pigmentosa
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 227–240, July 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 227–240.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2014 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- European Community. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-237956
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: HOPE-FKZ 01GM0852
- PRO RETINA Deutschland e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!