These authors contributed equally as first authors.
PI3K-p110-alpha-subtype signalling mediates survival, proliferation and neurogenesis of cortical progenitor cells via activation of mTORC2
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 255–267, July 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 255–267.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- EC 6th FP NoE LifeSpan. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2007-036894
- BMBF GerontoSys II – NephAge. Grant Number: 031 5896A
- Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft
- German Research Foundation DFG
- Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments. Grant Number: EXC 294
- Spemann Graduate School. Grant Number: GSC-4
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies FRIAS Junior Fellowship
Table S1. LogFC values of developmentally regulated genes (E16.5 vs. E13.5).
Figure S1. TGFβ-signalling did not induce PDK1-AKT-mTOR-signalling in E13.5- and E16.5-derived cortical cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.