Brain proteomics identifies potential simvastatin targets in acute phase of stroke in a rat embolic model
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 301–312, July 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 301–312.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III from the Spanish Ministry of Economy. Grant Numbers: FI10/00508, CP12/03259, CP09/00265
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 201024, 202213
- Neurovascular Research Laboratory. Grant Number: RD12/0014/0005
- . Grant Numbers: FIS 11/0176, EC07/90195
- European Stroke Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!