Read the Editorial Highlight for this article on page 469.
HPC-1/syntaxin 1A and syntaxin 1B play distinct roles in neuronal survival
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 514–525, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 514–525.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Numbers: 22500338, 19300133, 24300142
- Grant-in-Aid from the Promotion and Mutual Aid Cooperation for Private Schools of Japan
Appendix S1. Supplementary Materials and methods.
Figure S1. The righting reflex of WT, STX1B+/−, or STX1B−/− mice was scored as the time required for the mouse to right itself (WT n = 21, STX1B+/− n = 16, STX1B−/− n = 10).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.