Cover Image for this issue: doi: 10.1111/jnc.12574.
Impairments of long-term depression induction and motor coordination precede Aβ accumulation in the cerebellum of APPswe/PS1dE9 double transgenic mice
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 432–443, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 432–443.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2014 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
|jnc12728-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||46K||Figure S1 ELISA for Aβ1-42 level in different brain region of APPswe/PS1dE9 mice at 13 months old.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.