Deletion of N-myc downstream-regulated gene 2 attenuates reactive astrogliosis and inflammatory response in a mouse model of cortical stab injury
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 374–387, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 374–387.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2014 02:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- . Grant Number: 23790219
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science
Figure S1. Ndrg2 expression in the normal cerebral cortex and validation of Ndrg2 antibody.
Figure S2. Gene expression after cortical stab injury.
Figure S3. Gene expression in cultured astrocytes.
Table S1. Primer sequences used for RT-PCR analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.