γ-glutamyl transpeptidase 1 specifically suppresses green-light avoidance via GABAA receptors in Drosophila
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 408–418, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 408–418.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31030037
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB825504
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: XDB02040200, GJHZ201302
Figure S1. CNS and other tissues are not required for the enhancement of green-light avoidance.
Figure S2. Ggt-1 null mutants show normal light preferences in a light-dark choice assay.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.