Read the Editorial Highlight for this article on page 729.
Enteric GFAP expression and phosphorylation in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 805–815, September 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 805–815.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- PSP France
- centre d'entraide et de coordination des associations de parkinsoniens
Figure S1. Immunoblots of colonic biopsies and brain samples lysates diluted at 1 : 10 with GFAPmono, C-Term, and N-term antibodies.
Figure S2. Representative immunoblots of colonic biopsies lysates showing the heterogeneous phosphorylation of GFAP at serine 13 between PD patients.
Figure S3. GFAP phosphorylation at serine 13 in colonic biopsies lysed in NETF buffer.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.