Amphetamine-induced release of dopamine in primate prefrontal cortex and striatum: striking differences in magnitude and timecourse
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 490–497, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 490–497.
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2014
- VA. Grant Numbers: DA026472, DA025636, 1IO1BX000782
|jnc12743-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||177K||Table S1. The average maximal response per subject at each dose and the average time at which each maximum was achieved following AMPH injection during these observations.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.