S100β as an early biomarker of excitotoxic damage in spinal cord organotypic cultures
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 598–604, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 598–604.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2014 09:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
- European Fund for CrossBorder Cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!