Protein kinase CK2 contributes to diminished small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel activity of hypothalamic pre-sympathetic neurons in hypertension
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 657–667, September 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 657–667.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2014 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL077400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!