GM1 ganglioside enhances Ret signaling in striatum
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 541–554, August 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 541–554.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2014 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- Parkinson Foundation Development Fund
- The OSU College of Medicine
Figure S1. A. Ret immunoblot of tissue lysates prepared from striata in vivo.
Figure S2. A. GM1 enhances Ret kinase activity in striatum and midbrain.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.