Knockdown of phosphotyrosyl phosphatase activator induces apoptosis via mitochondrial pathway and the attenuation by simultaneous tau hyperphosphorylation
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 816–825, September 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 816–825.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2014 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271402, 91132305
- Alzheimer Association. Grant Number: NIRG-12-241368
Figure S1. The mitochondria fraction was not contaminated by other organelles PDI (ER marker), GM130 (Golgi apparatus marker), and LC3 (lysosomal marker) levels in the whole cell lysates, cytoplasm, or mitochondria fraction of HEK293/wt cells were detected by western blotting.
Figure S2. PTPA knockdown decreased ATP level HEK293/wt cells were transfected with ssiPTPA or siPTPA plasmid for 48 h, the intracellular ATP level was measured by ATP detection kit. The data were expressed as mean ± SD. *p < 0.05 versus ssiPTPA.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.