Use of cysteine-reactive cross-linkers to probe conformational flexibility of human DJ-1 demonstrates that Glu18 mutations are dimers
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 839–853, September 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 130, 839–853.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2014 06:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM092999
- National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!