The high-affinity D2/D3 agonist D512 protects PC12 cells from 6-OHDA-induced apoptotic cell death and rescues dopaminergic neurons in the MPTP mouse model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 74–85, October 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 74–85.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2014 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: NS047198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!