These authors contributed equally to this work.
Neuroprotective effect of exercise in rat hippocampal slices submitted to in vitro ischemia is promoted by decrease of glutamate release and pro-apoptotic markers
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 65–73, October 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 65–73.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2014 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- Pró Reitoria de Pesquisa/UFMG
Appendix S1. Supplementary Materials and methods.
Appendix S2. Supplementary Materials and methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.