Putative roles of Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2 in respiratory chain-associated ROS production in brain mitochondria: influence of docosahexaenoic acid and bromoenol lactone
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 10.1111/jnc.12789
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2014 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Re 563/ 22-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!