These authors contributed equally to this work.
Desvenlafaxine prevents white matter injury and improves the decreased phosphorylation of the rate-limiting enzyme of cholesterol synthesis in a chronic mouse model of depression
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 229–238, October 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 229–238.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 03:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- Manitoba Health Research Council Foundation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Foundation
- Winnipeg Health Science Centre Foundation
- AstraZeneca Canada, Inc
- Pfizer Canada, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!