Differential protein–protein interactions of LRRK1 and LRRK2 indicate roles in distinct cellular signaling pathways
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 239–250, October 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 239–250.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 04:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- FWO-Vlaanderen (Research Foundation – Flanders). Grant Numbers: G.0666.09, KAN2012 18.104.22.168
- IWT (Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology). Grant Number: SBO/100042
- Belspo. Grant Number: IAP 7/24
- KU Leuven. Grant Numbers: OT/08/052A, GOA 12/016
- P.O.R. SARDEGNA. Grant Number: F.S.E. 2007-2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging
- King Baudouin Foundation
- Telethon – Italy. Grant Number: GGP12237
- CARIPLO foundation
|JNC12798-sup-0001-DataS1.txt||plain text document||1695K||Data S1. Protein microarray raw data file containing Z-binding scores: 3flag-GFP compared to 3flag-LRRK1.|
|JNC12798-sup-0002-DataS2.txt||plain text document||1693K||Data S2. Protein microarray raw data file containing Z-binding scores: 3flag-GFP compared to 3flag-LRRK2.|
|JNC12798-sup-0003-DataS3.txt||plain text document||1694K||Data S3. Protein microarray raw data file containing Z-binding scores: 3flag-LRRK1 compared to 3flag-LRRK2.|
Appendix S1. Supplementary Materials and methods.
Figure S1. LRRK1 and LRRK2 cellular phosphorylation sites map to distinct protein regions.
Figure S2. Visualization of LRRK1 and LRRK2 subcellular localization following stimulation by rhodamine-labeled epidermal growth factor.
Figure S3. EGF-induced translocation of LRRK1 in control cell lines and in cells with genetic depletion of LRRK2.
Figure S4. Co-localisation of EGF-stimulated eGFP-LRRK1 with endosomes EGF-stimulated eGFP-LRRK1-positive structures are endosomal as shown by costaining with the endosomal marker EEA1.
Table S1. List of interacting proteins identified via protein microarray.
Table S2. List of interacting proteins identified with AP-MS approach.
Table S3. List of primers used to generate lentiviral vectors expressing microRNA-based short hairpin RNA sequences.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.