Excitatory GABA induces BDNF transcription via CRTC1 and phosphorylated CREB-related pathways in immature cortical cells
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 134–146, October 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 134–146.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2014 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2014
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 20390023
- Mitsubishi Foundation
Figure S1. Efficiency of DNA transfection using calcium phosphate precipitation method.
Table S1. The statistical results of one-way anova with Scheffe's F test.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.