Divergent effects of the H50Q and G51D SNCA mutations on the aggregation of α-synuclein
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 6, pages 859–867, December 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 859–867.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2014 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2014
- Ellison Medical Foundation
- University of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!