MicroRNA-302b-inhibited E2F3 transcription factor is related to all trans retinoic acid-induced glioma cell apoptosis
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 6, pages 731–742, December 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 731–742.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2014 02:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC102-2320-B-038-006, NSC102-2320-B-038-042
- Taipei Medical University. Grant Number: TMU101-AE1-B23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!